Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Ensuring a Picture Perfect Day - hosted by Style Me Pretty + PurePhoto
Ensuring A Picture Perfect Day
For less than a price of a new york city martini you can
ensure that the photographs from the most important day
of your life go off without a hitch.
TIME: 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm PST
LOCATION: A link will be sent to your inbox by email an hour prior to the event
What You Will Learn:
- How to look your best in all your shots!
- How to determine your wedding photography budget.
- Discuss typical packages and show you what you should be getting for your money.
- What photographers are really showing you in their portfolio and whether your photographer has the experience to shoot at the level you want.
- The importance of having a photography timeline and how to synch it with your wedding planner's general timeline.
- The importance of seeing your photographer before the wedding.
- How to avoid the headache of wrangling family for pictures.
- Details are what get your wedding published! We'll show you how to get the most out of your detail shots - and yes, it means planning time to shoot them.
Robert has been shooting for more than 20 years and boasts a clientele of some of the most famous entertainers in Hollywood. He has photographed the weddings of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes as well Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston. Other clients include Jim Carrey, Christina Aguilera, Trent Reznor and Anastacia.
His work has been featured in USA Today, People Magazine, US Weekly, Hello, OK, In Touch, InStyle, Grace Ormonde, and Martha Stewart Weddings. His work has also been featured on Good Morning America, Access Hollywood, Extra, MTV, CNN and more. Robert has photographed more than 800 weddings over the course of his illustrious career.
Ryan has been a Professional Photographer for 22 years and is recognized as one of the leading portrait and wedding photographers in the industry. He is continually on the cutting edge of image making in terms of both style and technology. Ryan's work is often featured in publications nationwide and he has a long list of celebrity clients that include the likes of Wayne Gretzky, Monique Lhuillier and The William Morris Agency.
His has been featured in leading publications such as Forbes, Fortune, Sunset, Via, Angelino, Ocean Drive and Travel + Leisure as well as top wedding publications such as InStyle, Modern Bride, and Los Angeles Weddings.